When To Be Selfish & When Not To Be Selfish
PISTV – VLOG 49 – When To Be Selfish & When Not To Be Selfish
There is a time to be selfish. I’ll cover that in a later video.
There is a time not to be selfish. The high school season is not that time.
High school season is the time to be a team guy. When you put on your high school uniform you are representing more than just yourself. You are representing your school, your neighborhood, your entire community. Make them proud.
Remember, bragging rights are on the line for when you’re old like me!
Good luck with your upcoming try outs!
I have just put together a FREE College Recruiting Presentation. It covers actionable tactics that any family going to through the recruiting process could benefit from.
5 Free Downloads –
- “How to WIN at Showcases”
- “Cheat Sheet for Emailing College Coaches”
- “How to Film a College Recruiting Video”
- “#PayItForward – Recruiting Advice from Parents & Players that have done it”
- “5 Book Recommendations for Baseball Lovers”