The Baseball Bunch
The other panelist included…
- Noah Sharp from the JuCo Baseball Blog
- Bob Hlavac from #JuCoRoute
- Casey Dill from the Palm Springs Collegiate League
- Josh Rudd, host of Quarantined Coaches & College Baseball Tours YouTube shows
I hope you enjoy this episode of Travel Ball Talk.
Play In School happens to be in the business of adding value to travel ball organizations through our mix of products & services which include…
- College Recruiting Videos… Put up to date film of ALL of your players in 1 spot that organized & easy to use.
- The Playbook… Provide organizational access to our course on recruiting that contains almost 5 hours of content on recruiting & communication strategy.
- The Prospect Planner… Implement a proven goal setting system that will help all your player identify, track & accomplish their goals.
- Resources & Deals… A curated list of products, brands, and services that I recommend and/or endorse. I believe that all of the items listed can have a positive impact on coaches, players and/or parents.
Travel ball organizations are taking advantage of some or all of these products & services as an inexpensive way to provide disproportionate added value for their families. Email me to set up a call to discuss.