Mark Helsel – US Elite Baseball
This is a unique time we are living through. No games. Schools are closed. Lots of downtime. While it is tough and totally unwanted, there is a a way to have some good come from the bad. Your ability to communicate will be 1 of the most important skills to leverage right now. That’s why I decided to bring back Mark Helsel, founder of US Elite, to learn some of the ways he’s engaging his players, parents & college coaches.
I hope you enjoy this episode of Travel Ball Talk.
- Last episode with Mark… https://www.playinschool.com/helsel
Play In School happens to be in the business of adding value to travel ball organizations through our mix of products & services which include…
- College Recruiting Videos… Put up to date film of ALL of your players in 1 spot that organized & easy to use.
- The Playbook… Provide organizational access to our course on recruiting that contains almost 5 hours of content on recruiting & communication strategy.
- The Prospect Planner… Implement a proven goal setting system that will help all your player identify, track & accomplish their goals.
- Resources & Deals… A curated list of products, brands, and services that I recommend and/or endorse. I believe that all of the items listed can have a positive impact on coaches, players and/or parents.
Travel ball organizations are taking advantage of some or all of these products & services as an inexpensive way to provide disproportionate added value for their families. Email me to set up a call to discuss.